Friday, April 21, 2023
Official launch of the academic year 23/24 and the admission of our new Fellows and Members
- Welcome address by Susanne Boomkamp-Dahmen, Managing Director at DIPF
- Welcome address by Prof. Dr Enrico Schleiff, President of Goethe University Frankfurt
- Welcome address by Prof. Dr Matthias Lutz-Bachmann, JQYA Director
- Keynote lecture by Prof. Dr. Hartmut Rosa, Friedrich Schiller University Jena: “Resonant vs. Mute Modes of Connection. Dissident Reflections on an Age of Networks, Flows and Fluids”
- Award presentation to new JQYA Fellows and Members
- Concluding remarks by Prof. Dr Klement Tockner, JQYA Director
DIPF | Leibniz-Institut für Bildungsforschung
60323 Frankfurt am Main
Arriving by car
Parking facilities available upon request. Please contact us in advance.
JQ Young Academy at Goethe
+49 (0) 69 798 15185
The livestream can be found on the day of the event on our website.
Your data will only be sent by email. We do not store any of your data on our web server.